We work in certified accordance with a QM system which has been in place since 1997. The system was expanded to include our development and design activities in the year 2010.
We are certified as qualified welding provider. This certification is verified by periodic inspections confirming compliance with stringent national and international standards.
Our certificates, third-party certifications (from DNV GL and others), welding procedure qualifications and our highly qualified production and QA personnel are your assurance of consistently high quality.
We comply with numerous QM standards and regulations including:
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Quality requirements for welding DIN EN ISO 3834-3
- Manufacturing and associated testing AD 2000 HP0
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) Directive 97/23/EC
- Fabrication of steel structures EN 1090-2, EXC 3
- EC declaration of conformity CE marking of pressure equipment
- Welding procedure qualification DIN EN ISO 15614-1
- Testing of welders/welding personnel DIN EN ISO 9606 and DIN EN 1418
- Non-destructive testing (RT, PT, MT, VT) DIN EN ISO 9712:2012-12
- Inspection certificates DIN EN 10204:2005